-
October 12th, 2004, 02:29 PM
#321
moderator
Youz don't say....It's Two-Fer Tuesday?
Y I B it sho nuff is! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
That being the case, here are MY Two-Fer Tuesday Two-Ferz:
Blue Suede Shoes_Elvis
I Love My Shirt_Donovan
Have a happy Two-Fer Tuesday two and all!
[img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
Gus
-
October 12th, 2004, 04:13 PM
#322
SCHEMESofNEON
Guest
whoo-oooooooo! or Chooooo-Chooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
my two-fer's for the day-
Love Train- O'jays
Ride the Train- Quad City DJ's
Everybody hop on board!!!!!
[img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
-
October 12th, 2004, 04:56 PM
#323
Inactive Member
Owwwwww, I'm hopping on board this train, that's fer sure. [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] time [img]cool.gif[/img]
-
October 12th, 2004, 10:16 PM
#324
amusicalguy
Guest
Hey here's my first two-fer Tuesday:
The Seeds - Pushin' Too Hard
The Seeds - Tripmaker
<font color="Blue"><marquee>...now exhale slowly...whooooooo</marquee></font>
Rock On! [img]cool.gif[/img]
-
October 12th, 2004, 10:46 PM
#325
Inactive Member
Good choices Amusicalguy. Ya just don't hear enough of Sky Sunlight Saxon these daze, I mean days [img]wink.gif[/img]
Rog
-
October 12th, 2004, 10:54 PM
#326
4Jettheads
Guest
Hmm, think I'll go for some 80's Lee Aaron tunes for my two-fer.
"Head Above Water" and "Night Riders"
-
October 13th, 2004, 12:36 AM
#327
Inactive Member
TWO-FER -TUESDAY
1) One bourbon, one scotch.one beer................GEORGE THOROGOOD
2) Have a drink on me ....................................AC/DC
Everyone have a great week.....A kiss to c/c Eric
[img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
October 13th, 2004, 09:14 AM
#328
Inactive Member
Hey Eric~ I was saying to myself yesterday where's Eric, and here he is. Welcome back... [img]smile.gif[/img]
It's Hump Day, you all know what that means, half the week is over and we get closer to [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img] turday. Hopefully I can get in. I was in chat with amusicalguy last nite and everything seemed to work fine.
Here's some fresh brewed [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] with NY Charlie style bagels ( the flat bagel only made in NYC )
Enjoy and have a great day! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]
-
October 13th, 2004, 02:27 PM
#329
moderator
You say it's your Humpday
It's my Humpday too yeah
You say it's your Humpday
we're gonna have a good time
lalalalala we'll go over the hump
Our 'get up and go' will get a kick in the rump
lalalalala we'll go over the hump
instead of draggin' our *** we're gonna hop skip and jump!
you say it's your Humpday
It's my Humpday too yeah
I'm glad it's your Humpday
Happy Humpday to you! //oo\\
[img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
[img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]
-
October 14th, 2004, 01:04 PM
#330
Inactive Member
Like yer avatar Gus~ //oo\\
Oh looky, looky it's Thirsty Thursday and we are getting closer and closer to [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img] turday
A [img]graemlins/storm.gif[/img] is coming for us here in NY and it's a chilly, chilly day so here's a nice warm breakfast buffet and a fresh pot of [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img]
Enjoy and have a great day!
The ONE, The ONLY NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks